Registration Process Registration for this design challenge would be done through online registration mode. The registration portal will be open 24 hours during the registration phase. Those who will have problems in registering online shall get in touch with the organizing team through mail or telecom.
Participant of the team must fill a form that is uploaded on the website for getting themselves registered. Once the registration form is submitted, team shall make payment towards registration within scheduled dates. The teams, which fail to make the payment within this stipulated time frame, will be ruled out from the design challenge.
1.3. Mode of Payment
1.3.1. The registered teams can make their payment through the following modes:
18.104.22.168. Online via Net Banking or Offline via bank deposit modes.
22.214.171.124 The payment details will be sent to the Team Captain and Team Manager after the successful registration of the team.
Note: No other payment mode apart from this will be entertained.
Team Registration and Requirement
1.4. A team must have an official Team Name and Team Logo.
1.5. Team members: Team shall consist of 20 members. Apart from that if a team is required to add more member then they will be considered as Extra Member. Teams need to pay an amount of 2500 INR per extra member. All the privileges and facilities for members and extra members is same. All the extra members will be provided with the certificates. Just for the administration purpose and registration the term Extra Member is used. There is no upper limit of addition of extra members.
1.6. Registration amount for a team of 20 members is 29,500 INR.
1.7. Participating members of a team must belong to one group of college/institution. The participating team members must be pursuing an engineering degree or engineering diploma. 2019 pass out students are eligible to take part in this design challenge.
1.8. A team must designate one team captain, one team manager, two drivers, two navigator and minimum one and maximum two faculty advisors.
1.9. The following information is required to be provided during the registration process.
Team Captain’s Name and Contact information (Valid Email ID and Phone Number)
Team Manager’s Name and Contact information (Valid Email ID and Phone Number)
Faculty Advisor’s Name and Contact information (Valid official Email ID and Phone Number)
2. Driver: Each team will be allowed to register only 2 drivers. Not more than 2 drivers will be entertained.
3. Driver Age: Both the drivers representing the team must be of 18 years or more in age.
4. Driving License: Both the drivers must possess a valid four-wheeler Driver’s License issued by State Transport Authorities in India (International team drivers must possess valid License of their respective countries). Learner’s Driving License will not be entertained. If any driver participating in the event comes to the venue with a Learner’s Driving License, the driver will be ruled out. Drivers have to carry their original Driving License copy during the final event.
5. Driver’s Medical Insurance: Both the drivers must possess a medical insurance, valid for 30 days post the final event, which also covers accidental claims.
6. Faculty Advisor: One participating team may assign 2 faculty advisors. The assigned faculty advisor may give their respective team inputs on project management. Faculty advisors are not allowed to involve directly in the manufacturing or fabrication process. It is not mandatory for the faculty advisor to accompany their respective teams to the final round venue.